Experis is looking for a Quality & Governance Coordinator
Scope of the project:
The main responsibility of the Quality & Governance coordinator role is to support implementation and execution of Quality Management processes and methods within a Business Unit, including Business Management System (BMS) follow up and continuous improvement.
The Quality & Governance coordinator shall support the BU in ensuring process areas are reflecting the company strategy, portrays “The way we work” and support value creation. The role shall ensure that improvements influencing work processes/ governing content are captured to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the business’s operations.
Moreover, the Quality & Governance Coordinator shall support the BU in establishing and follow up execution of assurance plans, trend and analyze findings from assurance activities to enable them to identify and prioritize improvements initiatives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as Quality & Governance focal point towards a specific Business Unit
- Maintain and update BMS content (processes and governing documents) in corporation with process owner according to BMS specification and guidelines
- Ensure alignment and connectivity with other process areas outside BU/function, to enable end-to-end perspective and to avoid duplication of governance
- Advise implementation and communication of improvements
- Perform general BMS training and user assistance
- Facilitate workshops and process mapping with relevant stakeholders
- Support/Perform handling of Quality Incidents, Non-Conformities, Exemptions/Deviations, Management of Change and Improvement Proposals, by proving training and support in case handling
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant competence and experience with Business Management System and assurance activities are beneficial
- Experience within process scoping, facilitation and process mapping
- Strong E&P knowledge and minimum 5 years’ experience within E&P
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Critically thinking and be able to process new information
- Strong team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for business
- Ability to “get things done” in a hectic and demanding business unit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Curious, pro-active attitude and continuous strive for achieving improvements
- Structured, analytical and self-motivated
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.experis.no
Respond by: 22.09.2020
Contract period: 01.10.2020 - 31.08.2021
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Experis AS;
Møyfrid Tveit +47 91 52 27 17 / Moyfrid.S.Tveit@no.experis.com or Guro Fagervik +47 90 96 68 73 / Guro.Fagervik@no.experis.com.
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 800 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Experis Executive recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s top listed companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is named one of the world’s most ethical companies.